terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2007

I Love The Way



I Love The Way

I love the way you make me laugh,
                                     the way you make me smile;
The way you hold me close to you,
                                     and kiss me for a while.
I love you the way you support me,
                                     even if you disagree,
You never turn your back on me,
                                     you're always there for me.
I love the way you look at me,
                                     it makes my knees go weak,
The love and the glow in your eyes,
                                     makes it hard for me to speak.
I love the way you love how I am,
                                     how I shouldn't loose a pound,
I'm so lucky to have you,
                                    you're the best guy around.
I love the way we can sit around,
                                   and not say a thing,
We have a special bond,
                                   who knows what the future will bring.
I love the way you cheer me up,
                                   especially when I'm sad,
And even when we get in fights,
                                   we never stay mad.
I love the way you love me,
                                   and the love that we share,
I know this love is true,
                                  and nothing could ever compare.
I love the way we love each other,
                                  and the time we spend together,
I never want to lose you,
                                 I will love you forever.



"Bunito isso"... =)

Dedico este poema aos meus Amigos: Rosália e Ricardo...
Com votos de toda a Felicidade do Mundo!!=)


1 comentário:

Yana disse...

goistava d fazer comentario ao blog todo e nao a este post em concreto...aki vai!
TA ESPETACULAR!gosto muito d vir ca ler, reparar como olhas o mundo...gosto mesmo d ti minha amiga, minha irma gemea(lol)...miss you!:-)